Monday 2 May 2011

My final Sketch :)

My application sketch;
This was the final sketch 
I produced for my application. Here as you can see I spilt the screen into four equal sections, and within each section drawing a different transformation process.

The first section (The top section)

I decided to have many ellipses that follow the mouse around the screen, while trapped within their section.  The ellipses would be of different colours and size, and would produce a noise when the collided with the side of the section. The colour and size of the ellipse would relate to the sound that would be played.

The second section (the right section)

Within this section i wanted to have shapes that looked like Vs that rotated in the direction the mouse was moving in. These would all be of different shapes and sizes.

The third section (the bottom section)

Within this section I had a single ellipse. This ellipse would respond to the mouse being pressed. As when the user clicked the mouse, and held it down the ellipse would expand, like a balloon, and stop when it reached the edge of its section. I then wanted to expand on this by making an explosion of some sort occur when the balloon reached the edge of the section. However if the user let go before the ellipse made it to the edge of its section it would just shrink back down to its original size.
                I thought of many different sounds I could utilize within this section such as balloon noises, bubbles, guns and explosions.

The forth section (the left section)

In this section I planned many different ellipses which would distort with the movement of the mouse up and down the Y and X axis. I planned to have no sound within this section of the application, and I thought it may become too crowed.

These ideas then expanded and were altered  once again during my building process :)

No comments:

Post a Comment