Monday 2 May 2011

Working towards my application :) Section four (left section)

Section four (:
Within this section I wanted to produce many ellipses that distort depending on the movement of the mouse upon the X and Y axis.
I produced this section first , as it acted almost as the background, thus I would not have to worry about restricting the distorting ellipses to a certain area within the application.
Firstly I started by simply producing ellipses, and choosing the colour for the fill and that there would be noStroke. I then simple changed the coordinates  for the X and/or Y within the code written for my ellipses. I changed this to be either mouseY,  to respond to the Y axis or mouseX to respond to the X axis. This is what produces their movement, and the distort nature that comes along with it (as shown  a sample of my code bellow (: )
Sample of my code;
 noStroke();
fill(#0593F0);
ellipse(mouseX, 250, mouseX, 50);
 ellipse(mouseY, 100, mouseY, 80);
ellipse(mouseY, 500, mouseX, 5);
ellipse(mouseX, 59, mouseY, 250)


No comments:

Post a Comment