Monday 2 May 2011

Project Two :) Brainstorm

Creating an application to demonstrate transformation, while utilizing sounds and visuals. While researching for ideas for my application I found that there are many different forms of transformation. My first main idea was creating a game-like application, where the user would be protecting a monster from falling shapes. (sketch shown bellow)

However after the interim presentation I realised that this would take away from the transformation aspect of the application. Therefore I decided to revisit my research and create a sketch that demonstrates more than one major aspect of transformation within my application. 
Sticking with the idea of groups of four, from project one; I’ve decided to spilt my application into four sections, demonstrating different aspects of transformation in response to the mouse movement. Using google i explored what i could do.
Here are some images which inspired my final sketch


 Using from what i learnt during the interim presentation and re-reading the criteria i worked on my new basis for my application, aiming to produce an aesthetically pleasing application.

No comments:

Post a Comment