Monday 2 May 2011

Section Two of my application (: ( the right section )


This section i altered during the construction process, due to the fact that it wasn’t interesting and that interactive. After looking back on the ideas i brainstormed i decided to produce shaking rectangles, which would appear as the mouse moved over a certain area of the application.
In order to produce this i started simple and wrote the code and colouring for all my rectangles.
After this I utilized the if statement in order to restrict the rectangle to a specific area, as shown in the sample of my code bellow.  
Sample of my code :)
   if (mouseY > 50){   // restricts when the shape appears as this shape will only appear if the mouse is higher  than 50 on the Y axis
     noStroke();
     fill(#6099FA);
     rect(455, random (50, 60), 40, 60);

No comments:

Post a Comment